Value of Scholarship:
Level Of Study: Bachelor Degree
- Students must be graduating seniors of a high school in the Park Hill School District;
- Must have a high school grade point average of at least 2.75 (based on a 4.0 grade point system);
- Must show demonstrated talent in at least one area of fine arts; and
- Must be enrolling in a college or university with a declared major in at least one area of fine arts.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.