Value of Scholarship:
Level Of Study: Bachelor Degree
Established to provide scholarships to the children of current employees of Major Brands who will be or are attending an undergraduate program at an accredited college or university.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the student must:
- Be a child of a current employee of Major Brands;
- Be currently enrolled in or entering a two or four-year college;
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or above; and
- Maintain a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- A current transcript must be included with the application.
- Scholarship selection will be based on merit and financial need.
- Preference may be given to students planning to attend a school located in the State of Missouri.
Advanced degrees beyond a Bachelors or supplemental education do not qualify for this scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments in August and January for up to four years.
Previous scholarship award recipients may renew their scholarship for up to eight (8) consecutive semesters provided they continue to maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher, continue to be enrolled full-time (12 credit hours per semester) and provide their cumulative transcript after each semester at www.growyourgiving.org/grades.
How to apply:
- Visit the Community Foundation’s online scholarship portal.
- The portal finds scholarship opportunities that are relevant to you.
- Register or Sign In (first timers should ignore the deadline stated in Dashboard).
- Click Complete Application.
- Submit your qualification questions and general application.
- The Dashboard will show a list of scholarships for which you are eligible.
- Click Complete Follow-Up for each scholarship you are matched to.
- Submit the Follow-Up Application to be considered for the above scholarship.