Value of Scholarship:
Level Of Study: Bachelor Degree
The Kris Paper Legacy Scholarship for Women in Technology Fund provides an annual scholarship to a graduating female high school senior or returning female college student who intends to further their education at a two-year or four-year college or university or at a vocational or technical school who share Kris Papers love of technology and will be seeking a degree in a technology related field.
The students eligible for assistance shall:
- Be a graduating female senior or returning female college student;
- Be from the greater Kansas City area;
- Intend to further their education at a two-year or four-year college or university or at a vocational or technical school;
- Be seeking a degree in a technology related field;
- Have a minimum 3.2 GPA (rigor of curriculum will be taken into consideration); and
- Regularly attend classes.
Financial need and community service will also be taken into consideration.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.