Value of Scholarship:
Level Of Study: Bachelor Degree
The purpose of the Fund shall be to provide scholarships to graduating seniors of high schools located in Platte County who intend to further their education at a two-year or four-year college or university or vocational/technical school.
The students eligible for assistance shall:
- Be graduating seniors of North Platte R-1 High School, Park Hill High School, Park Hill South High School, Platte County R-III High School, St. Pius X, or West Platte R-II High School;
- Have a 3.0 GPA (or its equivalent); and
- Regularly attend classes.
- Financial need and community service will also be taken into consideration.
- Students may reapply annually if a GPA of 2.5 is maintained.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.