John Karl Jakab Luttig John Leo Luttig John Joseph Luttig
(1846 – 1933) (1949 – ) (1959 – 1959)
The mission of the John Luttig Scholarship Fund is to provide scholarships to deserving
high school graduates from a Michigan school district who are pursuing an architectural
degree at Lawrence Technological University (LTU), Southfield, Michigan.
- Be a graduating high school senior from a Michigan school district;
- Have confirmed acceptance into the B.S. Architecture program at LTU and attend such school;
- Not attend another college or university after graduating from high school;
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale; and
- Submit a scholarship application on a form provided by the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.