Value of Scholarship:
Level Of Study: Bachelor Degree
Designed to benefit mothers currently enrolled in a career-focused degree program at Johnson County Community College in the state of Kansas.
For single or married mothers with total family income less than $30,000.00.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a single or married mother;
- Be currently enrolled or plan to enroll in a career-focused degree program at Johnson County Community College;
- Have a total family income of less than $30,000 per year; and
- Have a past academic GPA of 2.25 (C+) or above on a 4.0 scale.
The online application form must include:
- Current official transcript;
- Financial aid award notification letter;
- Copy of your most recent tax return; and
- Statement of intent describing your educational goals and plans for achieving these goals.