Value of Scholarship:
Level Of Study: Bachelor Degree
Provides scholarships to high school students who are graduating from any high school located within Franklin County and entering the field of public administration or political science.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following:
- Must be a graduate from any high school in Franklin County;
- Must be pursuing a degree in public administration or political science;
- Must continue to attend classes and keep a 2.5 grade point average (or equivalent); and
- Submit a scholarship application on a form provided by the Foundation.
Scholarship award is renewable for up to eight (8) semesters, if eligibility criteria continues to be met.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.