Value of Scholarship:
Level Of Study: Bachelor Degree
The Evie Penn Memorial Scholarship was established to recognize and financially help students who have battled their way through significant physical obstacles to do well academically and want to further their education.
The students eligible for assistance:
- Must be a graduating senior from a Park Hill District High School
- Must have a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA (Need an official copy of a high school transcript)
- Must provide two signed teacher letters of recommendation
- Must submit a typed, (double spaced), 500 word essay about the physical problems student dealt with, how it has changed or effected their life, and what their future plans are.
- Must submit application form provided by the Foundation.