Value of Scholarship:
Level Of Study: Bachelor Degree
The American Truck Historical Society’s George Schroyer Memorial Scholarship Fund provides two (2) annual scholarships to graduating high school seniors or undergraduates who intend to further their education at a two-year or four-year accredited U.S. college or university or vocational/technical school that have certification programs.
The students eligible for assistance shall be graduating seniors or undergraduates who have a minimum 3.0 GPA (rigor of curriculum will be taken into consideration) based on a four-point system, and regularly attend classes. Financial need, community service and extracurricular activities will also be taken into consideration. Applicants must be family members (child, step-child, or grandchild) of current members of the American Truck Historical Society. Applicants should be primarily pursuing a position in the trucking or transportation industry.
Students must submit a scholarship application on a form provided by the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation.
Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments of $500 in August and January.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.